Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars 27th Match Prediction: The 27th Match of the Big Premier League is between the Perth Scorchers and the Melbourne Stars.
The Match would take place on Perth scorchers home ground GMHBA Stadium.
Perth Scorchers Winning Steak Ended
Perth Scorchers lost their previous matches Against Sydney Thunder. The Thunder are the only side who beat the Scorchers for a second consecutive time.
Perth Scorchers Last faced Thunders in the 24 Match of the Big Bash Premier League. Jason Sangha and Colin Munro Formed an Incredible partnership and set a target of 200 Runs in their 20 Overs. “Jason Sangha made 56, and Billings finished the first innings with his entertaining 67 of 35 Balls’
The Scorchers Openers disappoint to give up early wickets and slack off the run-scoring proceedings. Key players like Marsh, Patterson and Inglis went for a sting of Low scores and left their side in trouble.
Colin Munro Was the Only Batsman to hold on to the Nerves and kept on scoring. “Munro was the Highest Scorer from the Scorchers side; he made 64 of 43 Balls” “Eventually, other players lost their wickets, and Scorchers faced their first defeat of the season by 34 Runs.
The Thunder Dominate the Scorchers Again
The Sydney Thunder Faced the Perth Scorchers again in their last match of the BBL Premier League. Due to Rain Interruption, 18 Overs was set for the play.”
The Scorchers set a target of 133 runs of their 20 Overs. The Thunder chased the Target easily, with Sam Billings hitting the Winnings Runs and winning the game for his side. “Thunder again defeated Scorchers in two Continuous Games.”
The Perth Scorchers are still the table toppers with 8 Wins and 2 Loses. They are in the leading reign to qualify for the Knockout Stages.
Therefore the Absence of Key Scorchers Players and Captain Mitchell Marsh have unstable the Impact on the other teams.
Hence, the Perth Scorchers would face the Sydney Sixes in their next Match. Then they would face the Melbourne Stars in the further Match.
Melbourne Stars Current Situation
The Melbourne Stars team is on the last spot on the BBL points table. They have played 8 matches, won 5 and lost 3.
The Melbourne Stars started their BBL campaign with a big loss against the Sydney Sixers. The Sydney Sixers Defeated the Stars by a big Margin of 152 Runs.
Their first two wins came against the Sydney Thunder, and the last win was against Sydney Sixers.
Therefore with 5 losses and a low net run rate score, they are in the last spot on the points table “Hence their upcoming games is the last opportunity for stars to back up their Loses.”
They Would Face Adelaide Strikers on 10 January and Perth Scorchers on 11 January 2022. Both the Games is a Must- win Match for Stars in the Big bash Premier League.
Also, many Melbourne Stars players are unfit, and Covid Positive to play the Upcoming Games. “Hence Stars team management needs to come up with better alternatives for the rested players.”
The Previous Encounter – Perth Scorchers Vs Melbourne Stars
The Scorchers Flipped the Coin and Decided to bat first. The Two Scorchers Players, Kurtis Patterson and Coin Munro, Made the Maximum Contribution for their side. “Patterson Made 54 of 39 Balls, and Munro pulled off a quick inning of 40 of 20 Balls.”
The Scorchers Scored 180 in their 20 Overs.
The Melbourne Stars Openers Started Well, but It was not enough. Joe Clarke and Thomas Fraser Rogers made the maximum contribution for their side. “Joe Clarke was the Highest Scorer with 52 of 32 balls. Thomas made 32 of 25 balls.”
The Scorchers bowlers were inexpensive and Wicket-taking. Ultimately, they finished off the Melbourne Stars in the 19th over, with all their wickets down in 130 Runs.
The Melbourne Stars lost to Perth Scorchers by 50 Runs.
Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars – Match Prediction
Perth Scorchers Team Analysis
- The Perth Scorchers are a tough team to beat at home. Hence in their Last few matches, there have lacked form and efficiency.
- The Scorchers Captain, Mitchell Marsh, is off to National Duty and currently Serving Australia in the Ashes 2021/22. Hence, in his Absence, Ashton Turner is appointed for Captaincy.
- Therefore after the Depart of their Captain, the team has lost its form and the winning momentum. They are still in the number one spot, but they need to continue their winning pace. “Hence the Scorchers need to learn from their mistakes and come up with the high motivation to win their upcoming games.”
Melbourne Stars Team Analysis
- The Melbourne Stars had lost their fortune in the 11th Edition of Big Bash Premier League.
- Firstly many key players were injured before the start of the Tournament, and it resulted in further losses.
- Mainstream Players like Andre Russel and Marcus Stoinis looked out of form and are currently facing Mild symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Glenn Maxwell is confirmed Positive and is rested for the Upcoming Games.
- Hence the upcoming games are crucial and must-win matches for Melbourne Stars to reign in the Tournament.
The Melbourne Starts would upset the Perth Scorchers in their Next Gane
Perth Scorchers Playing 11 against Melbourne Stars
- Kurtis Patterson
- Cameron Bancroft (wk)
- Colin Munro
- Ashton Turner (c)
- Laurie Evans
- Aaron Hardie
- Ashton Agar
- Andrew Tye
- Matthew Kelly
- Tymal Mills
- Lance Morris
Melbourne Stars Expected Playing 11 against Perth Scorchers
- Qais Ahmad (Afghanistan)
- Joe Burns
- Hilton Cartwright
- Joe Clarke (England)
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Sam Elliott
- Seb Gotch
- Liam Hatcher
- Clint Hinchcliffe
- Nick Larkin
- Glenn Maxwell ( Not Confirmed)