MS Vs SS Match Prediction BBL 11
Melbourne Stars next match is against the Sydney Sixers in the 2021-22 Big Bash Premier League. It will be one Hell Of A Competition between the two Rival BBL sides.
Melbourne Stars is led by The Australian Sensation Glen Maxwell – Hence Maxwell has been out of form for quite a week now. In the IPl 2021 at Abu Dhabi, Maxwell looked in exceptional form for the first time in his entire career in IPl.
Glen Maxwell Represented the Kings Eleven Punjab in many IPL seasons – Later in Auctions, RCB bought him into their Side. As Maxwell shifted to RCB, his IPL form just got better and better.
After the IPL, Maxwell played in the T20 World and Contributed beautifully to his International Team Australia to add one More ICC Trophy win.
Now Coming To The BBL – Maxwell Lost His Form and made eight ball 4 Runs in the First Melbourne Stars BBL Match. Also, he has a massive responsibility on his back as he is the Leading The Stars Squad.
Chris Green From Sydney thunder is all Excited to play his next match. He is happy how things have gone for their Side; in The Last Match, Thunders Outplayed Brisbane Heat to Beat them Comfortably with seven wickets in hand. They Chased Down 141 in the 17.1 over.
Melbourne Stars Last Match Analysis
- Melbourne Stars Played their last match against Sydney Sixers. Sixers won the toss and chose to bat first. The Top-order Batsman of the Sixers gave an excellent start to the Team and smacked The Stars bowlers to all parts of the ground.
- Stars Bolwers fell short bowling at the right area. Sixers batters Josh Phillippe, James Vince and Moises Henriques played beautifully and contributed to the Team’s total. Josh Phillipe was the highest scorer hitting three massive sixes and scoring 83 of 47 balls.
- Melbourne Stars Bowlers were expensive and lacked motivation. The body language was not looking confident. Bowlers like Sam Rainbird and Syed Faridoun were smashed sixes out of the ground. Melbourne Stars bowling coaches need to talk with the bowlers and brainwash them with positive mindsets.
- Melbourne Stars lost control of the match due to their fielding abilities. Many catches were dropped, and extra runs were concerned against their Sydney Sixers. In the eight over of the game! Vince was in 38 of 25 deliveries; the wicket-keeper dropped his catch due to miscommunication with the bowler.
- Sydney Sixers made a total of 213 runs in their 20 overs. Stars batters arrived to chase and failed miserably. The top order was unable to provide an excellent start to the Team. Both the openers were dismissed in the first over. Captain Maxwell also faced problems with facing deliveries and scoring runs. The Sixers Fast Bowler Abbot knocked his stumps, sent him to the dressing room. The entire Team was bundled in 61 runs with 11 overs bowled.
Ultimately, Melbourne Stars were beaten up by the Sydney Sixers in their First Match.
Sydney Thunder Last Match Analysis
- Sydney Thunder Successfully won the toss against Brisbane Heat and decided to bowl first. The Bowlers were Exceptional in the Field. Daniel Sams managed to get the power-hitter Chris Lynn dismissed with only 9 of 7 Deliveries.
- The wickets never stopped to fall, and The Melbourne heat batters failed to gain pace in their run-scoring. Gurinder Sandhu was the most economical bowler – He Bowled his four overs and got two wickets to concede only 17 Runs. Hence, the bowler successfully stopped the Heats in 140 runs margin with 8 Wickets Down.
- The Thunders Top-order Batsman failed to score run, and we’re dismissed in the earliest stages of the match. Alex Hales Went for a golden Duck, and Sam Whiteman Followed him with his 11 to the dressing room.
- Key Players of the Thunder, Sam Billings and Matthew Gilkes, lead them to Victory. Both Of the Batters were striking the ball beautifully to score plenty of runs. Also, Alex Ross, the Power Hitter, smacked all the boundaries from the middle of his bat. He was looking in Incredible touch. He made 61 Runs only on 36 balls with two massive sixes and 7 Boundaries.
- Hence the Sydney Thunder Chased down the Melbourne Heat Total with ease in the 17th overs. They were left with seven wickets and 17 balls in hand. Captain Green is Very Happy with the performance of his Side. Both the batters and the bowlers did exceptional teamwork leading to Victory.
Melbourne Stars Vs Sydney Thunder Match Prediction
The Last Match of both the Sides Results admits that Sydney Thunder is better. The First win has given the Side a plus one confidence to make it to the Semis.
Melbourne Stars Captain Glen Maxwell would be looking to come back with his form and Team performance. Hence, the bowlers and the batters need to co-operate reasonably with each other for the Team’s success.
Melbourne Stars have lost two consecutive matches. They can’t afford to one more! This time Maxwell boys would give it all they have left in the Field. Also, the return of Russell and Stoinis would turn out to be a key asset for the SIDE.
Melbourne Stars would Defeat the Sydney Thunder in a fighting last over battle. It is Our Prediction.
Melbourne Stars Playing 11
- Marcus Stonis
- Joe Clarke (Wicket-keeper
- Nick martin
- Glenn Maxwell
- Hilton Cartwright
- Andre Russell
- Beau Webster
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Adam Zampa
- Oasis Ahmad
- Brody Couch
Sydney Thunders Playing 11
- Alex Hales
- Sam Whiteman
- Matthew Gilkes
- Sam Billings (Wicket- Keeper)
- Alex Ross
- Daniel Sams
- Ben Cutting
- Nathan McAndrew
- Chris Green (Captain)
- Gurinder Sandhu
- Tanveer Sanjha