Hobart Hurricane vs Melbourne Stars today match prediction: The 19th Match of The Big Bash Premier League will start on December 24 at 10:00 Am Live.
The Hobbit hurricanes will face the Melbourne Stars in their 4th match of the BBL Premier League.
Hobart Hurricane Stats
The hurricanes played four matches managed to get only one min with three losses. There are currently at the sixth spot on the BBL points table.
They played their last match against the Perth scorchers. There were completely dominated and brutally defeated by the opponents. The batters failed to chase down the runs, which resulted in losing the game by a big margin of 42 Runs.
Read more: Will Bumrah Shine Against South Africa?
Read more: How Baichung Butia Became an Absolute Legend
Read more: Life story of Chris Gayle – Family, Career
Read more: Life story of Chris Gayle – Family, Career
Melbourne Stars Stars
The Melbourne Stars played four matches, won two and lost the remaining two.
Glenn Maxwell is in great form. He scored a blistering century in the last match against Perth scorchers. Still, He couldn’t make his Team win the game as the bowlers were not good enough and disappointed the Team by conceding a maximum number of runs, resulting in getting defeated in their fourth match.
Hence, both teams have lost their last match and are desperate to win their next Games.
Glenn Maxwell, Playing 11, is ready to Face Mathew Wade’s Playing 11 on December 24.
Hobart Hurricanes Last Match Analysis
- The Hurricanes faced the Perth scorchers in their last match of the BBL Premier League.
- The Perth scorchers flipped the coin and chose to bat first. The openers Patterson and Inglish were off to a bad start.
- The Hurricane Bowlers quickly, without wasting much time, dismissed the opener, Inglish, in the 1st over of Meredith.
- The Scorchers captain Mitchell Marsh took the Team’s responsibility and guided it to a good powerplay score. “He was going good and smashed his 12th facing ball flat into the Mid-on region for a long six in the first tier” “What a Smack from the Scorchers Captain” “Power Hittler Marsh.”
- Scotches is on top of the BBL points table playing 5 Matches and winning all the five matches to reign and Conquer the top spot. “Hence they proved in the last match against hurricanes why they are the best and deserving.”
- The Hurricane leg spinner Parker comes bowls his first over and gets hit for back-to-back sixes. “Patterson the inform left hander Batsmen smashes two consecutive full toss deliveries for long sixes” “Bad Start from the Spinner.”
- Patterson goes on to reach his fifty, and again tools charge on the Leg-Spinner Lamichhane, in his second over “The Leg spinner bowls a flighter, and Patterson sweeps it into the Shorter side of the Ground for a Six.”
- In the 16th over of the Games, Patterson’s scoring streak was ended by Thomson, “He bowls a Bouncer to Patterson, and he hits it straight into the hand of the deep fine leg” “Finally the high scorer departs, Relief for the Hurricanes.”
- After Some Last Over blows from the Down order batsman, Ashton Agar – “The Scorchers reaches a total of 167 for 7 in their 20 Overs.
Hobart Hurricane Innings
- Hurricane captain Matthew Wade and Darcy Short start on the Run Chasing. The Hurricane Captain, Matthew Wade, didn’t Last much on the Crease and was caught in the short Mid-Wicket region in Andrew Tye’s over. “Scorchers gets their First Wicket.
- After their captain’s departure, the Hurricane batters failed miserably to stand in the Crease and chase down the Total.
- Consecutive wickets started to fall; the Hurricane batters constantly mistimed the shot and got out. After the End of 20 overs, they only managed to get 124 runs losing 9 Wickets.
The Scorchers defeated the Hobart Hurricane by 42 Runs.
Melbourne Stars Vs Sydney Sixers Last Match Analysis
- The Melbourne Stars win the Toss and choose to bat first; as O’Keefe starts his first over, we instantly witness some grip and bounce in the Pitch “The Left arm stuns, Marcus Stoinis with first Delivery.”
- Captain Moises Henriques brings back the Faster bowler Dwarshuis in Bowling the second over. “He bowls fast, hits the deck hard, resulting in a sharp unplayable bouncer to dismiss the inform Stoinis “Sixers gets their first.”
- In the Second Over again, The Captain of the Sixers gambles with the left-arm spinner and the fast bowler Dwarshuis – “Hence, this time the left-arm spinner gets his first breakthrough” “He gets Clarke for a Golden Duck.”
- The Melbourne Stars Captain Comes up and hits back-to-back sixes. “He flicks the wicket-taker – Dwarshuis for beautiful, classy sixes and admits that the king is back to take his side to a big total.
- Maxwell plays beautiful cricketing shots all over the ground and reaches his quick-made fifty of 35 balls with a boundary. After the half Century, there is no stopping for Maxwell; he takes on Every Sixers bowler and dispatches them out of the ground.
- After a dominating Innings from the Stars captain – Glenn Maxwell reaches his Century and gets his Team to a fighting total of 177 runs in 29 overs.
Read more: The Success Story Shikhar Dhawan – Biography
Sydney sixers Innings
- The two openers, Philippe and Vince, come and take charge of the Stars bowlers straightaway.
- The First boundary comes in the second ball of Maxwell! “He flights his delivery to the inform Phillippe and gets smacked over his head for a boundary.
- The Run scoring ability of the Sixers batters was spot-on.
- In 11 over, the Sixers were 92/2, and the hard hitter Philippe reaches his half-century with a beautiful straight drive for a boundary. “Phillippe reaches his 52 of 34 balls “ “What an exhibition from the Sixer player.”
- The Melbourne stars came back into the game, picking up key wickets of the sixers’. Sixers were 150 for three down and still 28 needed for 17 balls. “Philippe was there present with his side.”
- At last, three runs were remaining from 3 balls. “Qais comes bowls a length Ball, “Phillippe hits the home run,” “The Sydney sixers get Victories,” “What a finish from Philippe.”
The Sixers defeated the Stars with two balls and seven wickets in hand.
The Prediction – Hobart Hurricane vs. Melbourne Stars
The Hobbit hurricanes were not in good touch and gave up easily in their previous match.
Therefore, Glenn Maxwell team Melbourne Stars, fought till the last breath and lost on the other side. “It was a respectful loss for the Stars; both the Team looked good and fought their level best to get the Win.
Who will win the Hobart Hurricane vs Melbourne Stars today match?
Melbourne Stars would Defeat the Hobart Hurricane in their Next match on December 24
Melbourne Stars Squad
- Joe Clarke
- Peter Nevill (wk)
- Nick Larkin
- Glenn Maxwell (c)
- Hilton Cartwright
- Andre Russell
- Sam Rainbir
- Samuel Elliott
- Brody Couch
- Adam Zampa
- Syed Faridoun
Hobart Hurricane Squad
- Matthew Wade (c & wk)
- D Arcy Short
- Peter Handscomb
- Caleb Jewell
- Tim David
- Jordan Thompson
- Nathan Ellis
- Joel Paris
- Thomas Rogers
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Josh Kann.