Brisbane Heat would face the Melbourne Stars in their 5th Match of the Big Bash Premier League.
In their last match, the Brisbane Heats Crushed the Adelaide Strikers in a thrilling, high-scoring competitive performance.
The Heats got their two wins and are confident to dominate the Melbourne Stars in their next game.
The Brisbane heat players are contributing well to the side; after their previous loss against the Sydney Thunder, they learned from their mistakes, defeated the Strikers, and are in the 5th spot in the big bash Premier League points table. “Still a long journey to cover.”
Matthew Wade on the Rise
The Hurricane captain Mathews Wade looks in great touch with the bat and the leadership, as the Hobart Hurricanes defeated the Melbourne Stars in their last match and completely dominated them with the bat and the ball.
It has been an incredible year for the Hurricanes Captain – Matthew Wade.
Australia won the T20 World cup this year, and Matthew Wade made an impactful contribution in the Tournament. He was the one, who took the Team’s responsibility in a pressure situation, and with 2 Consecutive scoops over the fine leg, he trashed Pakistan and led his Team in the Finals. Australia defeated the Kiwis and got the T20 World cup trophy back in their Country.
Also, the Left-handed power-hitting scored blastering innings of 86 of 44 against the Sixers in this year’s Big bash premier league. “Wade is happy how the hard work from all the past years is paying off for him and his respective teams he represents.”
Melbourne Stars Needs to Get the Momentum
The Melbourne Heats played their last battle against the Hurricanes and were convincingly beaten by them.
Melbourne Stars Captain – Glen Maxwell’s Team is in the 7th spot with two wins and three losses. It has been a rollercoaster ride for the Stars as they started the 11th edition of the Big Bash Premier League with consecutive losses and then with some wins and back to the Defeats.
They need to keep the winning momentum flowing in the Tournament to keep their chances higher in creating a spot in the Semis.
In the previous match against the Hurricanes, they failed to pick up key wickets of the Hurricane sides.
McDermott was the highest score from the Hurricane Side in their last match against the Heat. He scored an impactful innings 67 off 42 balls and smashed all the bowlers of the Heats.
“McDermott innings guided the Hurricane to put on a good target of 180 in 20 Overs.”
The Melbourne Stars started off the chase well but couldn’t get the Team’s scoring momentum flowing. After they scored 100 on the board, a sudden collapse happened, which made them lose key batters in a few overs and only score 156 in their 20 Years. “The Melbourne Stars Lost to the Hobart Hurricanes by 24 Runs”
Read more: Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers Match Prediction
Read more: Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney Sixers Prediction
Read more: Kohli Plays in the Upcoming ODI’s?
Read more: Life story of Chris Gayle – Family, Career
Key Area to Focus – Melbourne Stars
- Glen Maxwell should focus more on his batting than his bowling skills. He has been expensive as a bowler, and everyone likes to pick him and take charge of his spin bowling. In the last match against the Hurricanes, He Bowled two Overs, got smashed for sixes and fours and was expensive to concede 20 runs in 2 overs.
- The Bowlers were expensive and failed to pick quick wickets from the opponent’s side. Hurricane batter McDermott turned out to be the highest run-scorer which made the Stars lose control of the match. “Qais Ahmed was the most expensive, bowled four overs for 35 with no wickets.”
- The All-Rounder player Andre Russell was expensive, but he picked three wickets in the last match. The Hurricane down order batters hit him for consecutive sixes and boundaries, but he was back, sending them to the Pavilion and taking wickets. Russell needs to get his batting skills on the track and contribute with his bat also for the Melbourne Stars
- The batters need to stand up for the Team. Hurricane target was 180, but the Stars batters collapsed to chase the runs. Stars have incredible batters in their side, such as Stoinis, Maxwell, Clarke, Burns, Russell; we have seen them all play Beautiful, impactful innings in their career. Hence they need to get their form back and contribute to their respective Team back on track.
Key Area to Focus – Brisbane Heat
- The Have been successful in pulling off a win in their last match, but their still many areas to focus on and learn to get the momentum going.
- The Top Order Batsman needs to contribute to a good start. Chris Lynn has been inconsistent with his batting; in his last match against the Strikers, he was dismissed with a thick edge and scored only ten runs, facing 4 Deliveries. “Lynn needs to get his Power hitting form-back.”
- Ducklett was beautiful with his bat in his last match against the Strikers. He scored a beautiful knock of 78 of 46 balls and got his side Ahead of the Game. Now, he still has a journey to make and contribute to his Team, “Get the Form flowing Champion.”
- The Brisbane Heat Captain Jimmy Pierson was not ideal with the bat this season. “His WENT FOR 11 of in 4 balls Against the Strikers” He has led the Brisbane Heat side well but needs to come up and score with his bat.
- The Brisbane Heat bowlers have done very well; no complain of them. Heats fans hope their Bowlers continue their positive bowling rhythm and perform exceptionally well in their coming matches.
Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars
We have come up in the middle phase of the long BBL league tournament. Hence this is the time where every Team’s players need to stand with their side with impactful contributions to get their side ahead and make it to the qualifiers.
Both the Team, Brisbane heats and Melbourne Stars, have equally played five matches each and have the same points in their back. The two teams now need to win consecutive matches to get themselves going in the league.
“All upcoming matches of the Big Bash Premier League going to be a do or die match for the respective sides.”
The Melbourne Stars would win the Next match Against Brisbane Heat.
Brisbane Heat Predicted Playing 11
- Max Bryant
- Chris Lynn
- Ben Duckett
- Sam Heazlett
- Jimmy Pierson
- Tom Cooper
- James Bazley
- Xavier Bartlett
- Mark Steketee
- Mitchell Swepson
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Melbourne Stars Paying 11
- Marcus Stoinis
- Joe Clarke (wk)
- Nick Larkin
- Glenn Maxwell (c)
- Andre Russell
- Hilton Cartwright
- Beau Webster
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Sam Rainbird
- Qais Ahmad
- Brody Couch