The Cricketing season is at its Peak- Get Ready To witness the Best Of Entertainment and Competition When England Tours To Australia To Get their Ashes Trophy Back, which they won in 2015.
The Ashes Are several Tests Played between two Nations Australia and England. Ashes have been present from 1882-83 since then, Australia and England have competed.
A Total Of 71 Series have been played between the best Cricketing Nations – England And Australia. Hence, the results say that Australia is the majority winner. Analyzing the 71 Series between Australia and England, Australians dominated the entire Ashes, and England was left behind.
Australia Won 33 Tests And England Won 32 in the 71 Series Played between them. England is just one series short to get the Equalizer and the Ashes Trophy back.
Australia Vs. England Ashes 2021-22
The tour begins at the Gabba on December 8, 2021. Aussies and England Fans are ready to collide against each other and cheer for their cricketing nations.
Ashes is the biggest sport happening this Year. England and Australia Rivalry always come up with the best matches and nail-biting finishes.
The Biggest adventure in Cricket Sport kicks off on December 8. This Year Ashes is set to be hosted by the Aussies. Also, England players had already reached Australia and are having their Net Sessions and analysing the Fast Pitches to get the Maximum Benefit.
Australia Vs. England Ashes
It would Be A tough fight between the two nations. Hence, the Aussies would be more confident as they are starting their cricketing season with a T20 world cup win in their back. Yes! As we all know, the T20 world 2021 started in October, and many international teams collided against each other. Team India, looking to dominate before the world cup, knocked out Way before making it to the Semis. Australia Defeated Pakistan as the Hero Of The Day Mathew Wade hit a scoop six to fine leg area to make his team reach the finals, smashing Pakistan out of the world cup campaign in style. Australia defeated The Black Caps Kiwis Newzealand in the Finals To Conquer 2021 World cup Happened in Dubai.
Also, England Played Beautifully in the T20 world cup campaign! But unfortunately lost to England in the Semis. But no matter what, we all know what England is capable of. They are the World Champions who Conquered the 2019 World Cup Recently.
Hence, Fans Would See A Tough and Remarkable Fight Between The Two Best Cricketing Rivals – Australia and England
Key Players To Look Forward: Australia
- Steve Smith is one of the Key Players on the Australia Side. The Right Hand Batsman appeared as a Spinner in 2010 and Evolved to be one of the Greatest Batsman in Cricketing History. The Aussies Cricketing Fans compares him with the Legend – Don Bradman. Steve Smith Leaves the ball beautifully, one of the active batsmen, always looking to score runs, get singles and keep the scoreboard moving. Australian Fans Must be Expecting many centuries from Steve Smith bat in this season of Ashes.
- The Left Arm Orthodox Batsman David Warner is seen practicing fast deliveries in today’s morning net session. Warner is an Australian Run Machine – He Scores tons of runs for the team and Gives the Aussies a good start in the tests for a bigger total. Australian Coaches must be expecting next-level batting from David Warner to form a partnership with his other Partner Marcus Harris to give his team a successful start in chasing or putting up the total.
- Pat Cummins Is all set to lead the Australian 11 Man Side. He has been recently appointed as the Australian National Test Cricket Team Captain. Australian Fans are ready to cheer up their new captain to lead the Squad better and pick up crucial wickets.
- Micheal Stark would turn to be a key bowler in the Ashes. The Way he swings the bowls in and out of the Right-Handed batsman makes him Versatile. Micheal Stark is one of the hard bowlers to pick. If he gets the new ball, he swings the ball all over the pitch, and if the ball turns old, he rever-swings his Deliveries to dismiss the batsman. The Australian Bowling coaches and the Fans Would Love to Watch Stark get his rhythm back and contribute to the team’s success.
- Nation Lyon, the right arm orthodox spinner, is the ideal Spinner in the Australian Squad. We Have seen Lyon, how good he is bowling both the Right and the left-handers. He flights up his Deliveries to get the extra spin and dismiss the batters. We have seen Lyon getting tons of wickets, dismissing quality players like Bairstow, Stokes, Morgan in the previous Ashes series.
Key Players To Look Forward: England
- James Anderson is one the finest key players to perform Well In The Ashes. Anderson is a world-class bowler. He has the most wickets compared to other England Bowlers. Also, Anderson is in Great Form and is all set to get the new ball and dismiss the Australian Top Order Batsman.
- If We Describe The England Captain Joe Root – we can call him Classy, Patient, and Motivated. Root would lead the England side this Year and is one of the key players to look up at this Year’s Ashes. Root has the next level of patience and converts his 50’s to a hundred and then Double hundred. Joe Root is in exceptional form with a total of 6 six centuries so far this Year.
- The Great England All-Rounder, Batsman, Bowler – Ben Stokes. The Man Who’s Contribution made England Win The 2019 World Cup, and Also, He Contributed to the 2019 4th Ashes test to end the match as a draw and level the series (4-4). Ben Stokes has next-level potential in himself – He is a Superman – Great with the Bat, Bowl and Field.
- The England Selectors and The Coaches would have an Eyes on the Wicket Keeper Batsman Jos Buttler. He is a power player capable of making his Squad win – Single-handedly. Buttler has great records against the Spinners, and the crowd would expect raining sixes in the First Test at Brisbane on December 8.
- Stuart Broad Is a Great Bowler with the most number of wickets. The Right Arm Tall bowler swings the ball beautifully to get the batters in his trap. Also, England Fans are Excited to watch As the Anderson-Broad duo dismiss the Best Australian Batsman.
The Schedule And The Venue
- The First Test – (Australia Vs. England) – (8-12 December 2022) (The Gabba, Brisbane)
- The Second Test – ( Australia Vs England) – (16-20 December 2022) – (Adelaide Oval)
- The Third Test – (Australia Vs. England) – (26-30 December 2021) – ( Melbourne Cricket Ground)
- The Fourth Test – (Australia Vs. England) – (5-9 January 2022) – (Sydney Cricket Ground)
- The Fifth Test – ( Australia Vs. England) – (14-18 January 2022) – ( The Venue Not Yet Decided)
- David Warner
- Marcus Harris
- Marnus Labuschagne
- Steve Smith
- Travis Head
- Usman Khwaja
- Cameron Green
- Pat Cummins (Captain)
- Alex Carrey ( Wicket-keeper)
- Micheal Stark
- Josh Hazlewood
- Nathan Lyon
- Jhye Richardson
- Micheal Naser
- Micheal Swepson
- Joe Root ( Captain)
- James Anderson
- Johnny Bairstow
- Dom Bess
- Stuart broad
- Rory Burns
- Jos Buttler
- Zak Crawley
- Haseeb Hameed
- Dan Lawrence
- Jack Leach
- Dawid Malan
- Craig Overton
- Ollie Pope
- Ollie Robinson
- Ben Stokes
- Chris Woakes
- Mark Wood
The Clash Between the Two Cricketing Rivals – Australia Vs. England, Starts From December 8, 2022. Get ready to enjoy the Best Of Action and Nail Biting Matches in Ashes 2021-22.