The Englishmen And The Aussies Fans counted the time and were waiting for this moment to arrive. Yes! The Ashes 2021-22 is Back with the best competition between the two Best Cricketing teams and Hardcore Rivals – Australia and England.
Both the teams are set to play along with the Ashes tournament in the Coming Days. Fans worldwide are Excited to witness 5 Test Matches between the Two Rivals Of The Cricket Sport. Also, Australia is hosting this year’s Ashes in their big stadiums and fast Skeaty Wickets. Yess! For sure, the bowlers would dominate the entire batting side.
Pitch Report Of The First Test
The Pitch had a bit presence of green grass in it. It helped the bowlers to swing the ball with a good pace and significant Bounce. Winning the toss and choosing to bowl is the key to winning in Australian Hard Pitches. Bowlers are advised to hit the deck hard to ensure some bounce and generate a constant pace of 145-150 km.
Australia Vs England’s Match Summary
Joe Root Won The Toss and Decided To Bat First.
The First match of the Ashes T20 Was Absolute Entertaining and Exciting. England sent Rory Burns and Haseeb Hameed to do a Quick partnership and contribute to Good total. Hence they Failed to do So. Also, the Whole Team were knocked and Dominated by the Australians with the ball today Morning at Brisbane Stadium (Australia).
The Pitch Was Incredible for bowling! England should have chosen to bowl first after winning the toss. Hence they were stopped with all their Wickets down at 147 with only 50.1 Overs Bowled.
Hence, Australians could bat, but the Rain Started to happen and continued the entire day. Hence the rest of the match was abandoned due to Rain.
Key Facts Of The First Test Match – Australia
- Micheal Stark Starts with a Flyer in the 2021-22 Ashes. Stark Looks Straight to the Eyes of Rory Burns and Bowls the First ball Knocking His Wicket off the Ground. The Crowd, Spectators and the Commentators went crazy after Dismissal, the top-order batsman with a golden Duck out of the Stadium. It’s was an unbelievable moment. Nobody thought the Ashes 2021-22 would start with A First Ball Wicket. Mitchell Stark Bowled 12 Overs, conceding 35 Runs, with an Economy of (2.91). An incredible figure in the first-day play by the Aussie’s Fast Bowler. Stark Dismiss Two of the Key Players – Rory Burns with a golden Duck and Jos Buttler when he looked good with 39 of 58 balls. Stark bowls an out swinger stuns Buttler to edge the ball straight into the hands of the keeper.
- The teamwork Of Australia and the two fast bowlers Hazlewood and Stark, were exceptions. Hazlewood bowled in the right areas and was Economical. He Swung the Ball beautiful with lots of variations in his Deliveries. Dismissed two of the crucial England Batsman – Dawid Malan And Joe Root. England expected a lot from Joe Root, but he miserably failed against the Australians pace bowlers. Joe Root scored a Golden Duck Facing only 9 Deliveries. Hazlewood bowled a Dapper, forcing Root to play the front defence and forced an edge with his Outswinging Delivery.
- As The Ball Got older! The Aussies brought in Nathon Lyon. The Pitch produced the pace for the Fast Bowlers and extra Spin for the Spinners. Lyon was Economical! Bowled in the right area and maintained the pressure created by the Fast Bowlers. Lyon bowled nine over, conceded only 21 with two maiden overs.
- Pat Cummins, The Hero Of The Game, was stunning with his bowling Rhythm. The New Australia captain proved why he is superior and deserves to lead the Aussie Side. The captain managed and cooperated with the team beautifully. Also he bowling spells was Incredible with speed, line and length. The New Australian captain took five wickets in his first captaincy match. Cummins bowled 13 and sent half of the England players to the dressing room.
- The Debutant Cameron Green bowled amazingly well in his test debut against The Englishmen. The Young Australian was delighted by picking his first International test wicket. He Bowled three overs conceded only 12 runs to dismiss in-form Ole Pope.
Key Facts Of The First Test – England
- Where Everyone Failed Scoring and Contributing to the Team Total – Haseeb Hameed stood longer and contributed with a hard made 25 of 75 balls. He looked in exceptional form. He connected the ball beautifully, and his defences were confident and classy. Australian Fast Bowlers like Micheal Stark and Hazelwood hit the deck hard and generated 145-150 speed. The Situation was pressuring, and the conditions were hard, but Hameed stood strong contributing 25 to the England team total.
- Key England Players like Ben Stokes, Joe Root, Dawid Malan and Rory Burns failed to contribute to their side in the first innings. England coaches and their fans must be expecting improvement in their batting from the second innings.
- Jos Buttler was aggressive and looked good today morning. He scored a blistering 39 of 58 balls. He scored five boundaries and played with a Strike Rate of (67.48). Players like Ole Pope, Haseeb Hammed, and Jos Buttler gave their team something to fight in the First Ashes Test Match.
- All Eyes is on The England Pace Bowler Stuart Broad and Jimmy Anderson. The England Bowlers are in exceptional form, and they must look to stop Australia below 147. Also, Day 2 would be exciting for the Fans and Competitive for the Australian Batters. As we all know, the Pitch had extra Bounce and pace. It would be interesting to see how the Aussie’s Batsman Plays the England Fast Bowlers in these tough bowling conditions.
Australia First Test Playing 11
- Marcus Harris (Opening Batter)
- Marcus Labuschagne (Batting All- Rounder)
- Steve Smith (Middle-Order Batsman)
- Travis Head ( Middle-Order Batsman)
- Cameron Green (Batting All-Rounder)
- Alex Carrey (Wicket-keeper Batsman)
- Pat Cummins (Captain – Fast Bowler)
- Mitchell Stark ( Fast Bowler)
- Nathon Lyon (Right Arm Orthodox Spinner)
- Josh Hazlewood ( Fast Bowler)
England Playing 11
- Rory Burns (Opening Batsman)
- Haseeb Hammed ( Opening Batsman)
- Dawid Malan (Top-Order Batsman)
- Joe Root ( Captain – Top Order Batsman)
- Ben Stokes ( All-Rounder)
- Ollie Pope ( Middle Order Batsman)
- Jos Buttler ( Wicket-keeper Batsman)
- Chris Woakes (All-Rounder)
- Ollie Robinson ( Bowling All-rounder)
- Mark Wood (Bowler)
- Jack Leach ( Bowler)
The Ashes Day 2 is all set with challenges and Competition for the England Bowlers and The Australia Batters. Can Australia top orders push for a bigger total, or does England stop the Aussies below 147! Watch Day 2 of The First Ashes Test 2021-22 only on Sony LIV and Star Sports to get all your answers.