India Vs South Africa Tour – Complete Fixtures
India vs. South Africa Test Rivalry is knocking at the door. Virat Kholi is set to lead his 11 Man Test Side one again to Whitewash, South Africa, in their Home Country.
The New Head Coach of the Indian Team, Rahul Dravid, Starts off his Coaching journey with back-to-back wins. The dedication Dravid has for the Indian team is exceptional. We have seen his contribution towards the India Team in the Nostalgic Era with the Bat, scored tons of centuries, and made his side win in the pressure condition. Now his journey starts as Head Coach, and he is doing well.
Dravid was the Head Coach in the 2018 Under-10 World Cup! His side dominated all the six matches played, won all of them, and his boys gave blistering competition to all the teams. His 2018 Under 19 Squad won Competing against the Australians in the Finals to emerge as the Under 19 World Champions.
India Tour of South Africa 2021-22
Team India Is Ready and Confident to Tour South Africa and plays the 3 Test 3 ODI and 4 T20. India Players are looking in exceptional form, so as the Proteas players. It will be a long and tough competition between the two competitive Rivals in the History of Cricketing Sport.
- The First Test – in Centurion – 20-30 January 2021 (Thursday)
- The Second Test – in Johannesburg – 3-7 January 2022 (Friday)
- The Third Test – in Capetown – 11-15 January 2022 (Saturday)
- The First ODI – in Boland Park, Paarl – January 19, 2022 (Wednesday
- The Second ODI – in Boland Park, Parrl – January 19, 2022 (Friday)
- The Third ODI – in Newlands, Capetown – January 23, 2022 (Sunday)
The T20’s Would also be Played among the two Nations – Hence the schedule is not fixed – The CSA (Cricket South Africa) says that it would soon fix this schedule issues of the T20’s and come up with a fixed date.
Players to Look Forward – India
- Rohit Sharma is a classy batsman! We also know what he is capable of. The Right-Handed Calm minded batsman has Evolved exceptionally well in recent years. Everyone doubted that if he could play the Test Format. But he proved everyone wrong. Rohit made his test debut in 2013 and proved everyone wrong. Till Date, he played around 43 Matches, and in 74 Innings, he scored 3047 Runs with an Average of (46.9) in his 74 Innings, he scored 8 Centuries and 14 Half Centuries. Rohit Sharma is a key player with many expectations on his back to play his best of innings in the India Tour of South Africa Test Series.
- Virat Kholi, “The Best Batsman in the World,” is always the most crucial player to keep an Eye for the Proteas – South Africa. Currently, Virat is not in his best of forms; he failed to score most runs this year, as he did and contributed in the previous years. India Fans must be expecting Virat Kholi to achieve his rhythm and score tons of centuries and valuable runs in the South Africa Skeaty and Swinging Wickets.
- R Ashwin Would be a key spinner in the Test Matches. We have seen him do well in the T20 World cup and the recent Tests against the Kiwis. He was Economical, bowling in the right areas and picking up most wickets. He Becomes the First Bowlers this year to reach 50 wickets in Tests.
- The Right Arm Fast Bowler Ishant Sharma would be the key Indian Fast Bowlers to dismiss the Proteas Top Order. Ishant can swing the ball in and out of the Right Handers. Surely he would emerge as one of the Highest Wicket Taker Bowler in the India vs. South Africa Series.
- Test cricket is all about retaining your patience and playing with a Calm Mind. Hence Pujara is a master of playing defensive shots, holding his nerves, and not giving up his wicket. Also, it would be a tough challenge for him to play in the South Africa Swinging Pitches. But surely we know how exceptional he is with the Bat. He would not lead his team down and would love to contribute by scoring runs in the Tour.
India’s Test Playing 11
- Virat Kholi ( Captain)
- Rohit Sharma
- Kl Rahul
- Mayank Agarwal
- Subhuman Gill
- Cheteshwar Pujara
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Hanuma Vihari
- Shreyan Iyer
- R Ashwin
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Shardul Thakur
- Rishabh Pant
- Wriddiman Saha
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Mohammad Shami
- Umesh Yadav
- Prasidh Krishna
- Ishant Sharma
Key Players to Look Forward – South Africa
- The Left hand classy Batsman Quinton De Cock would be one of the most valuable players for the South African Side. His Wrist work and cover drives can make you watch him over and over. Quinton de cock has the potential to bat longer and score bigger.
- Dean Elgar Can retain good deliveries and score more runs. The Left-hand batsman has the patience to score big for his team. In 69 matches, he played 120 innings to contribute 4347 runs with 13 tons and 14 Half Centuries in his back.
- The Right Arm Fast Bowler Kagiso Rabada has exceptional bowling Potential. Rabada is one of the best bowlers on the South African Side to hit the deck with, generating a continuous space of around 145-150 and picking up crucial Wickets. Many of the World-class players have admitted having problems facing Rabada.
- In This Year, Temba Bavuma was named The South African Captain in all three game formats. Bavuma must be planning to lead his side better and contribute with runs to his squad. It would be interesting to watch how Bavuma leads one of the Best Cricketing sides in the World.
South African Playing 11
- Dean Elgar
- Temba Bavuma
- Quinton De Cock
- Kagiso Rabada
- Sarel Erwee
- Beuran Hendricks
- George Linde
- Kesav Maharaj
- Lungi Ngidi
- Aiden Markram
- Wiaan Mulder
- Anrich Nortje
- Keegan Petersen
- Rassie Van Der Dussen
- Kyle Verreynne
- Marco Jansen
- Glenton Stuurman
- Prenelam Subrayen
- Sisanda Magala
- Ryan Rickelton
- Duanne Oliver
Get Ready to Experience the Best of Cricketing Experience as India Tours To South Africa To Whitewash them in their Nation.