Team India is Off To A Flyer After the three consecutive T20 Wins and the First Test Draw. The team is in incredible form; each Player’s from different formats, whether talking about the T20’s or The Tests? Every Player is doing good and contributing to the success of the Team and The Entire Nation.
The Second Test and The Rivalry
India Beat New Zealand By 372 runs at the Wankhede Stadium (Mumbai) in the second test conquering the test series entirely (1-0)
Both India and Newzealand are some of the Best Rivals In Cricketing History. The Rivalry Started When India lost Newzealand in the 2019 Semi-Finals. The Match Was So Emotional for all the cricketing fans worldwide.
The Next Rivarly Started When Team India And Newzealand Were Qualified For The World Test Championship happened in England. Unfortunately, India Lost The Match, And Again the Dreams Of Millions Of India’s Fans Got Shattered to pieces.
The Next Rivalry Happened IN Recent When India Lost To Pakistan! In the T20 World 2021. Team India Was Left With only one chance; if they lost, they would be out of the T20 World Cup 2021.
The Second match of India was Against The Kiwis, so again the rivalry continued. Fans all around India were waiting for India to get the Win; unfortunately, again, The Kiwis emerged as the best and Knocked Out Team India From the T20 world cup reign.
But This Time, Team India’s Performance was at the Peak. They beat Newzealand in three Consecutive t20’s and Won the 2nd Tests, Conquered both the T20’s and The Test Series.
Key Highlights Of The Match
- The Youngster Mayank Agarwal From The Ipl Team Kings 11 Punjab emerged as the Hero of the 2nd Test against Newzealand. Mayank Agarwal came out To bat with his partner Shubhman Gill and put an 80 run stand for the first wicket partnership. Subhmam departed for 44 of 71, giving his team a gentle push for a big total. Mayank Agarwal continued to portray his class and control over the game, scored a blistering 150, and played 311 in touch turning wicket. The innings Was Magical, his cover drives and sixes were all over the ground, and he was remarkable; his shots were next classy to be watched over and over again. When Such Big Experienced players like Pujara and Kholi failed – Mayank Agarwal Delivered. India Made A Total Of 325 in their second innings.
- Ajaz Patel Creates History and Becomes only the 3rd bowler to pick 10 wickets in an Innings. He spun and confused every Indian Player to conquer all the 10 wickets. The only players to create this Milestone were Jim Laker (10-53 Australia 1956) and the Great Indian Sir Anil Kumble (10-74 vs. Pakistan in 1999). Many of us don’t know the history of Ajaz Khan. Ajaz Khan is an Indian who plays for The Kiwis. During his growing-up days, he played in the Wankhede stadium so many times – Who knew that he would represent New Zealand, conquer 10 wickets and become the only Player after two decades after Kumble Achieved this milestone. Cricket is a Game of Mystery and unpredictability, truly.
- Great Performance From Indian Pace Bowlers as Well as The Spinners. Mohammad Siraj Was Exceptional with his bowling skills. He bowled each of his deliveries in great pace, length and line to dismiss the New Zealand top orders. Talking about the Spinners – R Ashwin is a master in the Indian Spinning wicket, bowled In the right area and got 8 wickets total in both the innings. Also, other Spinners like Axar Patel and Jayant Yadav cooperated well with the team, bowled in the right area and picked up crucial wickets. It’s was a complete all-around performance by the team.
- Newzealand was all out with a score of 62 in their first innings. It was only 28.1 overs bowled, and the Kiwis were all out. The Cricketing history says it to be the second-lowest total in the Test Format. Well! After the Kiwis first-innings collapse, the game was all in control of Team India.
- The Kiwis Were allowed follow-on and were put to bat the second time. The second innings started with Ashwins two magical balls to dismiss the Kiwis Top Order Batsman. Daryl Micheal gave the New Zealand Fans hope but couldn’t complete the task. Jayant Yadav dismissed him after he scored 60 of 92 balls. Well! The middle and down orders players didn’t contribute much to the team and fell short of scoring runs. Ultimately India Wents on to grab the control of the second test and won by 372 runs. The big Win in a test match by runs.
Team India Seizes The Tests And Get The Revenge Of The Past Rivalry.