Australia took an early lead in the Ashes series against England. They Dominated the first Test and won the 1 out of the 5 test match series. (1-0)
The Australian Fast Bowler Pat Cummins marks his first test win as The Aussie’s Captain. Also, they get valuable 12 points in qualifying for World Test Championship.
Cummins led his side exceptionally well. The Australian selectors must be happy to appoint Pat Cummins as the Leader of the Test Squad.
Cummins said that he enjoyed the battle and Competition in the First Test. The Teamwork was beautiful, and the side is confident enough to Whitewash England in their home ground.
The second Test of the Ashes series will take place on December 16.
- England Won the toss and chose to bat first. The stadium was mostly filled with all the Australian Fans cheering for their team. Rory Burns and Haseeb Hameed, two Englishmen, came out to bat.
- Captain Pat Cummins handed the New Ball to Michael Stark. Stark, who is exceptional with the new ball, bowled at the pace of 142.1 to the Opener, Rory Burns, and Knocked him over. The Commentators and Fans went crazy. “Stark what a beauty – What a Start From the Aussies.”
- After The departure of Rory Burns, Joe Root Joins him in the dressing room, as he was dismissed by the Fast bowler Josh Hazlewood with a thick outside edge into the hand of the 2nd slip. England got in huge trouble, and this was not the start they wanted from their top-order Batsman.
- The Englishmen Key Players like Dawid Malan, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, and Rory Burns were dismissed in the Game’s earliest stages. The Englishmen failed to gain momentum of their Run scoring.
- Lately, the Down Order Batsman like Jos Buttler and Ole Pope stood up for their side. Ole Pope scored 35 of 79 balls. On the other side, Buttler was aggressive and scored 39 of 58 balls, scoring 5 boundaries.
- The Partnership didn’t Last much. Josh Hazlewood dismissed Ole Pope, and the rest of the Englishmen Squad collapsed. England was all out with a total of 147 runs in 50.1 Overs.
- Excellent Bowling from the Australian Fast Bowlers. The Debutant Captain Pat Cummins was the highest Wicket after England’s First Innings.
- Unfortunately, Rain Started to play his part, and the match was abandoned.
Australia Vs. England Day 2 Results
- The Australian two left-handed Openers David Warner and Marcus Harris, come to Crease. Woakes come on to bowl the first over.
- In the Second over of the Game, Robinson bowls a stunning Out Swinger to Dismiss the left-hander Marcus Harris.
- The All-Rounder Ben Stokes bowled his first over and dismissed Dawid Warner. As Warner moves to the dressing room, Umpire checks the no-ball, resulting in a big no-ball. It was a disappointing moment for Ben stokes.
- The misleading no ball went bad for the Englishmen. Warner goes off to Score 94 of 176 Deliveries scoring 11 boundaries and two sixes.
- Australia were 195 for 4, chased the Englands total of 147 runs lead by 94 runs. Things turned worse as the Australian down order batsman Aston Agar Scored a Memorable Century.
- The Contribution of Aston Agar made the Englishmen realize that they had just lost the Game. Travis Head smashed the England bowlers to all parts of the stadium. The Australian Coach was delighted after Travis Head Century. Travis hit 4 long sixes and made us feel like he is playing T20 instead of Tests.
- After The End of Day 2 Play, the Aussies were 343 for 7. Australians were in full control of the Game and led by 196 Runs.
Australia vs. England Day 3 Results
- On Day 3, Travis Head and Starc start the Australian innings. They both formed a partnership, and head goes on reach 150.
- Stark was shocking and special with his batting abilities. He defenced and retained the balls beautifully and scored 35 of 64 balls, scoring 5 Boundaries
- Lately, after 100 overs, Australians were dismissed for 425. They lead by 280 Runs. The 3rd day was ready for the Aussies, the pitch was hard and fast, and the Australian bowlers were in Exceptional form. England looked in trouble chasing the 280 and setting off a Competitive total for the Aussies to chase.
- The Englishmen Batter Comes on to the Crease in the mission to put on a Competitive total for their bowlers to defend.
- The top-order batsman Rory Burns was looking good with the bat in his second innings. Unfortunately, Pat Cummins runs with a speed of 140km and hits the hard deck, resulting in an extra-Bounce to Dismiss Burns with an unplayable delivery. “What A Performance From Cummins”
- Hence, Hameed, Malan, and Captain Joe Root scored valuable runs in 3rd-day play. After Hameed was dismissed for 27, Root and Malan took the team’s responsibility and scored 86 and 80 individually after 3rd-day play. England was 220-2 and trailed by only 58 runs.
- England were at the Driver’s seat after the end of the 3rd day.
Australia Vs. England 4th Day Result
- The 4th day was shocking for all the England Cricket Fans. The Right-Arm Off Spinner Nathan Lyon picks His 400th test wicket by dismissing the in-form Dawid Malan for 82.
- Well! It was not all. The Debutant Cameron Green dismissed Captain Joe Root. Suddenly things start going wrong.
- The Middle-order as well the down orders collapsed. The Englishmen were all out for 297. They only managed to set a target of 20 runs for the Australians. Nobody in the world expected this to happen. “Shame For The Englishmen’s”
- Australia Openers Chased down 20 with 9 Wickets in hand. Getting 1-0 lead in the series. What A Dominating Team Performance From The Aussies.
Australia Crush England in the First Test at their Home Ground.