Ashes 2021-22: Team England is back again to play the third test match of the Ashes series 2021-22 against Australia in the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
The Australians have dominated England in the first two test matches of the Ashes series. They have beaten the Englishmen in the first and second Test of the five match Ashes Series.
England tried their best to make a comeback in the second Test but failed to win; the Australian batters had their fortune and made 473 and 230 in their two innings and set a target of 475 for Englands to chase and get the Win.
The English batters were not efficient in chasing down the runs. They were all bundled with a score of 192 on the 5th day. “The Aussie defeated them by a Big Run Margin of 275 Runs.” “Got the Second Test Match WIN”
Read more: Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars – Match Prediction
The Australian Captain Pat Cummins Returns to Lead
Pat Cummins Was not Playing in the second test match; hence he is back to lead his Side and dominate England’s again in the THIRD test match to get the Series-win.
Cummins Has been incredible with his captaincy and Bowling skill against England’s. He led the Aussies in the first Test and picked a five-wicket haul in his captaincy debut “What Spell it was from Pat Cummins,” “5 for 38 in the First Innings,” “2 for 51; in the Second Innings.”
In the First Test Match, England was bundled in 147, and Australia scored 425 and got the lead. “Travis Head was the highest score with 152 runs in 148 balls.”
England comes to chase down the lead and again bundles down in 297 runs, setting up 20 runs target for the Australians. “The Aussie, by losing only one wicket, comfortably chases down the total and gets the win.”
“PAT Cummins Team Conquer Both the First And Second Test of the Ashes Series”
Ashes 2021-22: The Third Test Match – England Need to Rise
The Last Chance for the Englands to prove to everyone that they are the superiors of the Cricket games.
England needs to win the third Test to save the series defeat and have some hope to win consecutive upcoming Ashes Test Internationals and win the Series by (3-2)
Englands lost the Ashes Trophy back in 2017-18 and are desperate to take the trophy back home. “HENCE they need to get the wins and let the dreams of the Englands cricket fans come true.”
“England is marking themselves up to be a Fighting Champion.”
Third Test – Day 1 Ashes Series 2021/22 – (Results)
- Massive Crowds in the Boxing Day Test Match.
- The Australian Captain Pat Cummins Won the Toss and Decided to Bowl First
- England Was Bundled in Day 1 – 185
- Australia Comes Up to Bat in the Same Day and Was – 61/1 (16 overs bowled)
Stumps Day 1
Day 1 Match Analysis
- Rory Burns was replaced by the Right Handed Batsman Zak Crawley in the Third Test Match; hence it made no difference for the Australian Pace bowlers. Pat Cummins dismissed him in 12 of 25 balls. “Pat come fast bowls a stunner pace delivery to Crawley, gets an edge into the hands of third slip” “Crawley got stunned, gives a look and moves to the Pavilion.”
- The Australian Fast Bowlers bowled exceptionally well to England’s batters. Pace bowlers like Pat Cummins, the Debutant Boland and the Left-arm pacer Mitchell Starc never disappointed the Aussie in the third Test. “The Bowlers bowled in the right area and got the English top orders easily in the earlier stages of the game “
- The England Opener Hameed also lacked form on day 1 of the third Test. He was dismissed again by Pat Cummins with a golden Duck. “What an out swinging delivery, to get rid of the opener.”
- The Inform Batter from the Second Test Dawid Malan was inefficient with the bat this time. He faced 66 balls and settled himself in the Crease, but Pat Cummins dismissed him with a beauty outswinger straight to Warner’s hands. Malan went for only 12 runs. “Pat Cummins has been Exceptional throughout the ashes series.”
- The England Captain Joe Root Comes in, scores quick runs, and retains Deliveries to settle himself in the Crease. Joe Root was looking in complete dedication and motivation to guide his team to a big first-innings score ” Unfortunately, he lost his patience, and Starc Dismisses him with an off tracker ball, root edges it straight to keeper ” Root was extremely frustrated, he punches his bat, shouts to himself, and goes to pavilion with a good made 50 of 84 balls.”
- Ben Stokes comes in and gets the scoreboard moving for his Side. “He plays with good foot movements, scores singles and gets the scoreboard ticking.”Hence he failed to last more in the crease and got out with a bad ball” ” Green gives room and pitches a wide off tracker to Stokes, Ben Stokes tries to slash the ball from the point region but mistimes the bowl to go straight into the safe hands of Nathan Lyon “Stokes goes for 25 of 60 balls.”
- Jonny Bairstow Was the Only batsman that stood with England’s throughout the innings. He was looking in great touch and was feeling to put on a big score ” Hence other batters of England failed to form a partnership with him and created more Pressure situation” “Bairstow was dismissed with a respectful inning of 35 of 85 balls” ” Cameron Green Gets his second wicket Dismissing Bairstow.”
- The Englands were all-out, putting 185 as the first innings score on the board. “Joe Root was the Highest Scorer” “Pat Cummin was the Highest Wicket Taker, 3 for 36 in 15 Overs”
- The Two Australian Openers, Warner and Harris, come in the Crease and gets a good start to the Aussies.
- Australians were 61/1 as Warner departs for 38 in Anderson over, after the End of 1st Day of Play.
England – 185 All Out
Australia – 61/1 Day 1 Stump
Read more: Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers Match Prediction
Read more: Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney Sixers Prediction
Read more: Kohli Plays in the Upcoming ODI’s?
Read more: Life story of Chris Gayle – Family, Career
Stay tuned to watch the Excitement and thrill of the Second Test, when the Australians continue to bat in their second innings.
Australia Playing 11
- Marcus Harris
- David Warner
- Nathan Lyon
- Marnus Labuschagne
- Steve Smith
- Travis Head
- Cameron Green
- Alex Carey
- Pat Cummins
- MITCHELL Starc
- Scott Boland
England’s Playing 11
- Haseeb Hameed
- Zak Crawley
- Dawid Malan
- Joe Root
- Ben Stokes
- Johnny Bairstow
- Jos Butler
- Mark Wood
- Ollie Robinson
- Jack Leach
- James Anderson